It is an 18-sec. or longer color short film, plus a 3 sec. title. The story and style is up to you. It has a beginning (situation), middle (conflict), and an end (resolution), and a minimum of these requirements:
- One main character minimum. You may have additional characters.
- One walk cycle
- Two seconds of lip sync
- Three settings (backgrounds)
- Two camera moves such as zooms, pans, etc.
- Two transitions such as fades, dissolves, etc.
- Aim for about 50% fully keyed and tweened animation, and about 50% limited animation such as looping actions, long holds, blinks, or recycling parts of the animation.
- Simple music and two sound effects (download SFX at )
Adobe animate 2d character motion