Requires Lopes write
It is important for nurse leaders to understand a variety of leadership models and styles. This will help you adapt to different settings and apply strategies to support and inspire others. It may also be necessary to apply models in different professional settings to satisfy certification requirements. Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper about your personal leadership model, including the following:
Model of Leadership: Part A
- Describe your personal leadership model.
- Compare your personal leadership model to servant leadership, transformational leadership, and at least one other model of leadership.
- Describe at least two strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration as you implement your leadership project.
- How does your personal leadership model prepare you to employ these strategies?
Personal Worldview: Part B
- Describe your personal worldview. Include the religious, spiritual, and cultural elements that you think most influence your personal philosophy of practice.
- Describe how your personal worldview influences your leadership style.
- Describe how your personal worldview and professional leadership behaviors influence and inspire others.
Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support your views.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Lopes Write. A link to the Lopes Write technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MSN Leadership in Health Care Systems
6.3: Employ strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
6.7: Model professional leadership behaviors to motivate and inspire others.