Write an essay with at least 300 words (for the whole assignment) based on one of your readings: Quality of Public Administration, a toolbox for practitioners (2017)
You are going to analyze a study case from a country that we haven’t seen before, the case of Spain in 2012: Comprehensive reform of the public administration (pages 26-31).
It is importante that you linked the analysis with the terms learned from the textbook or lectures. For example, you could answer the following questions: What is the main objective of the reform? How was the process executed? What were the challenges of implementation? Was it successful? What were the results/outcomes/evaluation? Do you think we can learn something from this case and use it for your country?
You can add more information to your analysis. Your paper must have: An introduction, the analysis of the case and a conclusion. Use your own criteria in your conclusion,
· Assignments should be an effort from the student to demonstrate that he/she has gone through the course lectures and readings.
· Extra research from the student is expected to complement the lecture and readings required for the module.
· Assignments must be submitted with APA Format as is established in the course syllabus under APA Format Resources as presented in the APA Sample Paper.
· Analysis and Conclusion must reflect the student’s own words.
· The conclusion must include the students point of view rather than what the paper includes.
Plagiarism won’t be tolerated and will be penalized with a 0 grade point for the assignment