both articles are attached
you have to compare two articles
- You will provide a summary of each article:. What concept from psychology did they research? How did they define the concept, how did they do the study (methods)? How were they similar, how were they different?
- You will evaluate the articles based on what you think was well done and why, and in what ways the article(s) was limited and how it could have been improved.
what did u find interesting about these articles
- Was there something remarkable about their findings?
- Was there something that caught your attention?
- To whom would these studies be useful and why?
What to Turn in
- Students will write an essay of 750-1000 words
- Your paper must be done using APA formatting style which includes:
- Type -written in size 10 or 12 font (Times New Roman)
- 1-inch margins all around
- A Title Page with the title of your essay and name in the middle of the page
- Page numbering in the upper right corner beginning with 1 on the title page
- In-text citations in APA format (that means the citation follows either the quote or the paraphrase of the information provided). Any article that was cited in text must appear in the reference page.
- A Reference page at the end (called References) in APA format. Any article that appears in the reference page must be cited somewhere in the text.
- You will upload your paper to Canvas as a word or PDF file with your name, student number, and 1 word descriptor separated by _ in the file title: renira_vellos_123212_memory.doc
For more information on deciding how to classify a source, see: https://alexandercollege.ca/student-success/writing-and-learning-centre/writing-and-humanities/Links to an external site.
“College Level Writing”: College level writing means that you are able to:
o Use correct punctuation
o Use proper grammar
o Address the appropriate audience for the assignment