Community Engagement Project: Part 2 – Observation Reflection Assignment
Compose and maintain a Word document journal in which you are to complete a reflective journal entry after each of your observations (observations for both students (Spencer – 2nd grade and Henry – Kindergarten) are attached).
For each journal entry or day of observation, you must have the following within your reflection report:
- Include a heading to provide separation and organization of each journal entry.
- Provide an introduction of at least 150 words.
- In at least 150 words, include a summary and reflection on individuals withexceptionalities and culturally responsive practices for meeting the needs(academic, social, emotional, behavioral) of diverse populations.
- Provide a conclusion of at least 150 words.
- Provide at least one citation from a current scholarly journal article.
- Provide at least one citation from the course textbook.
- Your Reflective Journal document must written at or above a Master’s level quality and it must include title and references pages. Current APA formatting is expected. Using first-person language (i.e., I, me, etc.) is acceptable.
Kirk, S., Gallagher, J., Coleman, M., Hardman, M., Egan, M. W., Drew, C., Gargiulo, R., Metcalf, D., Boyle, J., Scanlon, D., & Landrum, J. (2020). Foundations of Exceptionality. Cengage.