WRITING TO PERSUADE: REVISING AND PROOFREADING
This week, you will write the final draft of your Persuasive Essay. First, draw on the outline you wrote in Week 7, the consider what you learned from your rough draft from Week 8, and finally review the feedback from your instructor.
The stage of writing measured in this assignment include revision and proofreading; therefore, you are required to incorporate the feedback provided. You will also write a brief summary of your revision process.
Include the following in your essay:
- Revise your paper by incorporating feedback.
- Review feedback from you instructor
- Expands on an argument to defend a position.
- Include argument requested from feedback.
- Expand on the argument with academic research from two journal articles.
- Write one paragraph summarizing your revision process.
- Clarify how you added content or fixed grammar or punctuation errors.
- Describe how you incorporated feedback into the revision.
- Apply proper formatting, including a title page, correct margins, font, and spacing.
- Apply accepted conventions of grammar, punctuation, language usage, and mechanics, including proper APA document formatting.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Standard formatting: Follow APA formatting for creating a document, including title page.
- Length: Submit 2-3 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Revision: Completely revise your first draft, employing your feedback from the grading of your first draft by following the Persuasion Paper Revision Tips [PDF].