You are a nurse employed by the World Health Organization (WHO). You have been assigned the task of conducting an
analysis on the current social, cultural, epidemiological, and environmental influences on a selected population
of one disease of your choice found on the WHO website.
After you have selected a population and chosen a disease from the WHO health topics that impacts that population,
you will review past, present, and future social, cultural, epidemiological, and environmental influences on that
population due to the disease. Then develop a plan drawing from inferences about the selected population and
present your idea to the International Council of Nursing.
A. Create a multimedia presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) (suggested length of 10–12 slides) addressed to
the International Council of Nurses in which you do the following:
Note: The slides in your presentation should include only the main points you wish to make, with more extensive
information included in the presenter notes section of the presentation.
1. Summarize the factors that contributed to the chosen disease’s prevalence with respect to the affected
population, including the following discussion points:
• Identification of the selected population
• Social, cultural, epidemiological, and environmental factors
• Past, present, and future considerations
2. Analyze how the chosen disease currently impacts various groups within the affected population.
3. Create a plan that includes three recommendations for improving the health status of the affected population.
a. Justify your plan based on the following:
i. Social influences
ii. Environmental factors
iii. Cultural influences
iv. Epidemiological influences
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!