Please only accept my request if you can complete it correctly. Thanks in advance! See below the assignment, it has two parts and they must be combined.
This is the first of a 2-part summative assessment. Complete part 1 this week and turn it in with part 2, which is due next week.
As a small business entrepreneur, you are required to understand and implement marketing strategies to build your brand and create an overall strategy for your company.
The goal of this summative assessment is to define your primary buyer and evaluate the various aspects involved in creating market reach.
Think of a primary customer group for a product or service you may want to sell. Answer the following in 350 to 525 words:
- Describe the primary buyer, including things like age, gender, education, occupation, family status, values, affiliations, worries, hopes, and buying behavior.
- Recommend a public relations strategy that might reach this primary customer.
- Recommend a traditional advertising strategy might reach this primary customer.
- Recommend a social media strategy that might reach this primary customer.
- Create a “Warm List” of at least 5 specific people or businesses that may be interested in buying your product or service.
Refer to your “Warm List” from Part 1. Assess which person or company you feel is most likely to buy your product or service.
Prepare for a meeting to convince them to buy your product or service.
Answer the following in 350 to 525 words:
- Develop 5 questions you will ask to build rapport and learn more about the customer.
- Evaluate 3 competitors’ products or services, and the benefits that your product or service offers that they do not.
- Describe how you will address specific objections that the potential customer may raise during your meeting.
- Summarize what you will do or say to close the transaction.
- Recommend 5 marketing strategies that you will use to launch your company into the market.
- Recommend 5 marketing strategies you will use to scale and grow your company.
Combine Part 1 and Part 2 and submit your assignment.