Integrated Infrastructure Management
Identify critical success factors that can be used to improve project management performance for infrastructure projects. To do so, you will select two contrasting types of infrastructure projects (i.e. transportation and large-scale international technology-driven projects). These can be projects which have provided significant value to your region or country or projects you have researched in-depth for this assignment. Your Final Project includes two major sections: a comparative analysis and your conclusions and recommendations. Your comparative analysis should focus on comparing and contrasting your two projects on the following nine factors:
1. An overview of each project
2. The demand for such infrastructure and the expected benefits to stakeholders
3. A description of the stakeholders interests and involvement and how the stakeholders? needs were assessed
4. The regulatory and political context
5. Environmental and social implications
6. The financing model adopted
7. Project management execution and control including:
1. How risks were managed throughout the project life cycle
2. How project performance was monitored and controlled
3. Challenges encountered and how these challenges were managed and overcome
8. Security and safety considerations
9. Post-implementation asset management
Following the comparative analysis, you should describe your conclusions, the lessons learned on each project and your recommendations for improving infrastructure project performance on future projects. You should endeavor to be more analytic while presenting the theoretical aspect of the project. Present the comparative analysis of the two cases, the lessons learned, and your recommendations for improving infrastructure project performance.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!