1. Describe examples of your leadership experience in which you significantly
influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts
over time. Consider responsibilities to initiatives taken in or out of school.
2. Describe any special interests and how you developed knowledge in these areas.
Give examples of your creativity ¡V the ability to see alternatives; take diverse
perspectives; come up with many, varied or original ideas; or willingness to try new things.
3. Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have
taken to address this challenge. Include whether you turned to anyone in facing
the challenge, the role the person played, and what you learned about yourself.
4. Explain what you have done to make your community a better place to live.
Give examples of specific projects in which you have been involved over time..
5. Describe your experiences facing or witnessing discrimination.
Tell us how you responded and what you learned from these experiences
and how they have prepared you to contribute to the UNLV community.
6. Articulate the goals you have established for yourself and your
efforts to accomplish these. Give at least one specific example that
demonstrates your work ethic/diligence..
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!