Module 06 Content
- Throughout this course, we have thoroughly examined the effects visuals have on viewers. We have analyzed the sensory and perceptual responses of viewers when they see media images. In a 1-2-page APA formatted paper with an additional reference page (template here), address the following:
- Reflect on what you have learned about visuals and how they communicate.
- Discuss how you may be able to use images and visuals to communicate in your personal life and career.
- Summarize what you have learned about the process of visual analysis using critical reasoning and source information to identify how viewers will most likely respond to media images.
- Provide real-life examples to explain point of view.
- Support the items above by including relevant quotes and paraphrases from academic/scholarly sources.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: