1. Chairman Bennie Thompson outlined a story about Lincoln. What did he convey and what
was his intent in doing so? Answer in approximately 100 words
2. Former Attorney General William Barr, a Trump political appointee and staunch supporter,
appears in a video clip at the beginning of the hearing. What is his message in approximately 75
3. Who was Alex Cannon and what did he testify regarding the election fraud issue? Answer in
approximately 50 words.
4. In terms of assertions of fraudulent voting machines, what did AG Barr say about the issue?
Answer in approximately 50 words.
5. When appearing on video, Ivanka Trumps conveyed what to investigators when under oath?
Answer in 1-2 sentences.
6. What did Representative Liz Cheney lay out as possible illegal efforts by the president
regarding the election and attempts to undermine the Department of Justice. Answer in
approximately 150 words?
7. Who is Dr. John Eastman and what role did he play on January 6th, and in the overall
election fraud scheme? Answer in approximately 100 words.
8. Explain the pressure campaign on Mike Pence. Answer in approximately 100 words
9. Explain the pressure campaign on state legislators. Answer in approximately 100 words.
10. Explain what occurred of significance in the December 18, 2020 meeting in the White House
with outside council. Answer in 50 words.
11. What did General Mark Milley convey in his sworn testimony? Answer in approximately 50
12. Who are the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, and how do they factor into Jan 6th? Answer
in approximately 100 words.
13. In the final ½ hour of the hearing, the recount by a female police officer and a documentary
filmmaker who were both present that day outlined what of importance from your perspective?
Answer in 125 words
14. What were your main takeaways, and or what surprised you in the video? Answer in
approximately 150 words.